Chloe

Ethan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2004

That's right Wanwanha, I haven't been blogging. Guilty as charged. And the reason is of no surprise either - I've been submerged in work.

12 hour work days have been my norm. Enjoying a weekend off has become a privilege. Bringing work home is like a requirement. Somehow or another I've become this workaholic who, believe it or not, is not really complaining. As much as I want to regain my life (if I ever had one to begin with) I am getting much satisfaction from my accomplishments at work. My station has seen much improvements in the last few moonths and I am proud to be one of the major players involved in bringing on those improvements. Where we are now is where I've been hoping for us to be ever since I joined the company 6 years ago. 6 years! How's that for being patient or relentless?!

But it's not time to celebrate just yet. We've only just touched upon the surface of our goal. There are still many odds and ends to smooth out. Until then, "Workaholic" continues to be my middlename.


No comments: