Chloe

Ethan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 02, 2004

I bought a new car this week. It's a 4 door sports sedan. A 2-door coupe is available in the same make and model. But I went for the 4-door sedan instead. This shows how much I've "matured". A few years ago, I would've chosen the coupe instead. Back then I would've seen the styling of the coupe as much more fun and wild. But now the coupe seems too kiddy and punkish to me. The present day me opts for the sophisticated styling of the 4-door sedan instead. Now I also find 2-door cars impractical. It's inconvenient when it comes to transporting passengers. But then again how often do I transport passengers? I usually drive around alone anyway. And since I don't have a family/kids yet, why do I have to worry about people crawling in and out of the back seat? But yet, I placed this criterion pretty high in my selection process. Basically, rather than fun, I went for convenience. Rather than wild, I went for sophistication and comfort (the spacious seats in the sedan are much more comfortable than the cramped up coupe). I am selling my spicy red sport coupe and have put money down for a silver comfy sedan. Daddy's little girl has definitely grown up.

No comments: