Chloe

Ethan

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2004

2 weeks ago (about a couple days after the election) my friend had told me about the Sorry Everybody site, which Bpsnake mentioned in his blog yesterday. At the time that my friend told me about it, there was only 1 page of photo submissions by visitors to the site. Now there are 543 pages and counting. Each page has multiple photos of people apologizing to the world for the state of our presidency, his incompetence and our failure to vote him off. These submissions do not just come from our fellow disgruntled citizens of the US Of A, but also from people of other countries sympathetic with our situation. This site really shows the extent of our people's hatred of Bush. Having said this, I am still at a shock that he actually won enough votes for a re-election. What happened? I still don't understand. Or maybe I just refuse to.

No comments: